Seamlessly incorporate video into bathrooms, salons, and spas without ever having to see the TV. Seura's flagship vanishing technology offers the convenience of a TV with the design of a mirror. The specially formulated vanishing glass shows no trace of the TV when off, and allows for a bright television picture to shine through when on. Enjoy watching TV in your beautiful bathroom vanity mirror as you get ready for the day or wind down for the evening.Dimensions:
Standard Mirror Widths: 24", 33", 45"
Standard Mirror Height: 36"
Viewable Screen Sizes:
19" TV - 16" w x 10" h
27" TV - 23 3/8" w x 13 1/16" h
Standard distance from bottom of mirror glass to bottom of TV screen:
19.6 TV model - 5"
27.6 TV model - 5 1/2"
- Vanishing Technology - Seura's vanishing vanity glass allows the TV to completely disappear when turned off
- True-to-Life Reflection - Closely resembles silver mirror glass to provide excellent mirror reflectivity and a color-accurate, true-to-life reflection
- Long-Lasting Mirror - Copper-free mirror glass with UV protective coating is not susceptible to black edge corrosion caused by ammoniated cleaners and humid environments
- Complete Solution - Seura engineered and perfected vanity mirrors and displays to work as an integrated system; your TV mirror ships fully assembled and ready to be mounted to a wall with the included wall mounting brackets
- Wall Mount Included - Choose a surface mount or in-wall recessed mount, included with your TV Mirror; please submit the custom quote form to order a TV mirror with a recessed mount
||1440 x 900, 1920 x 1080
||2 x 10W
||Surface Mount or Recessed Mount Included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.