Boasting an innovative design for optimal sound, the Boston Acoustics A 360 Three-Way Dual 6-1/2-Inch Floorstanding Speaker makes an ideal addition to home theater or music systems. This impressively statured floorstanding speaker features internal bracing for enhanced sound quality. A Kortec soft dome tweeter offers crisp, high frequencies, while ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers deliver more bass response from less amplifier power. A 360 Three-Way Dual 6-1/2-Inch Floorstanding Speaker
At a Glance:
- High-contrast finish with scratch-resistant high-gloss panels for a stylish design
- Boston's 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter for crystalline high frequencies
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers with Deep Channel Design (DCD) deliver more bass from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports with internal bracing for improved low-frequency response
- Easy 5-way gold-plated binding posts provide flexible hook-up and the purest signal transfer
|Frequency Range ( 3dB)
||38Hz - 25kHz
||15 - 200 watts
||89dB [SPL/2.8V at 1m]
||Dual 6-1/2" (165mm) DCD ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofer
||1" (25mm) Kortec Soft Dome
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||41-13/16 x 13-5/8" x 10-13/16" (1061 x 345 x 274mm)
||43.90 lbs (19.91Kg)
||3-1/2" (189mm) ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofer
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.