For applications that require Dante or AES67 networked audio, the Crown DriveCore Install DA Series provides a balanced combination of output power, channel count and speaker load flexibility along with proprietary DriveCore® technology for superb efficiency and exemplary audio quality. The DCi DA Series includes a high-powered DSP with JBL speaker tunings, network control/monitoring, and the ability to drive 2/4/8/16 ohm, 70V and 100V speaker loads. The amp s advanced capabilities and support for Dante Domain Manager makes it perfect for installations that have standardized on Dante for networked audio transport. This amplifier is EN 54-16 Compliant for life safety applications.Features
- Integrated Dante™ / AES67 Networked Audio - Simplifies installation by enabling Dante / AES67 networked audio signals to be sent directly to the amplifier. Provides flexibility of installation options available with our expansive line-up of DriveCore Install amplifiers. Includes support for Dante 4.0 firmware for integration with Dante Domain Manager.
- Network Configuration, Monitoring & Control - Better monitoring, control and audio manipulation with the HiQnet™ protocol over standard TCP/IP network. The HiQnet Audio Architect software allows for remote configuration, monitoring, and control of all aspects of the DCi-DA Series amplifiers.
- Programmable General Purpose Input/Output Port - GPIO ports can be configured in many different ways, such as volume controls, recall presets, or to report errors to third-party control system.
- Digital Signal Processing - DSP capabilities include the following:
•EN 54-16 Compliant for Life Safety Applications
- LevelMAX Limiters
- Input/Output EQ
- Matrix Router
- Speaker Line Monitoring
- Part 16 of the European Union s (EU) EN 54 standard for fire detection and alarm systems has a specific requirement for voice alarms, which output messages in the form of a voice message rather than a traditional siren. This amplifier is certified as part of an EN 54-16 VACIE* , meeting the stringent requirements of a life safety system to serve the needs of hospitality, large venue and other markets.
|Frequency Response (8 , 20Hz - 20kHz)
|Total Harmonic Distortion (at full rated power, 20Hz - 20kHz)
|Damping Factor (20Hz to 100Hz)
|Load Impedance (Stereo/Dual Mode)
|2 - 16 ; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
|Load Impedance Bridge Mono
|4 - 16 ; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
|Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
|Maximum Fan Noise (re dBA SPL @ 1M)
|Required AC Mains ( 10%)
|100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|483 mm x 89 mm x 362 mm 19 in x 3.5 in x 14.25 in
|10.66 kg (23.5 lbs)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.