Meet the new XLS DriveCore ™ 2 Series
The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown s patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4 bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue. Features
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb
- Higher DSP capabilities: M ore control ; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
|Signal to Noise
|>103dB (at .775Vrms, 6dB lower)
|At 1kHz: > 85dB, At 20kHz: > 55dB
|19" (48.3 cm) x 3.5" (8.9 cm) x 10.7" (21.2 cm)
|10.8 lbs (4.9 kgs)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.