The SC-11S1 preamplifier, the newest of the Marantz Reference Series.
- High Channel Separation and Ultra Wide Frequency Response Design
- Evolved HDMI® SA3 Module
- Constant Volume Current Feedback Phono Equalizer
- Balanced Linear Control Volume by Wolfson WM8816
- Subsonic Filter
- Bi-Amp Mode
- Low Impedance Input Buffer Amplifier
- Balanced Input Type Headphone Amplifier
- Choke Input System Power Supply Circuit
- Toroidal Transformer with Aluminum Shield Case
- Trim Adjustment and Electric Tone Control
- Marantz F.C.B.S (Floating Control Bus System) for Multiple link
- Remote Power Control (Trigger) 5 Year Warranty
|Main In/Pre Out
||No / Balanced: 1, Unbalanced: 1
|Bridge Mono Mode/Bi-Amp Mode
||No / X (as a monaural control amplifier)
||1 (A balanced input current feedback headphone amplifier)
||MM/MC (Constant Current Feedback Phono EQ Circuit)
|Analog L&R In
||Balanced: 2, Unbalanced: 5
|Analog L&R Out
||Balanced: 0, Unbalanced: 2
||Trigger Out for SM-11S1: 2, F.C.B.S. In/Out: 1/1
|D-Bus Remote (RC-5) In/Out
|AC Outlets (Switched/Unswitched)
||Balanced: 0.002%, Unbalanced: 0.003%
||PHONO MC: 280uV/100 ohms, MM: 2.9mV/47k ohms, Balanced/Unbalanced: 250mV/20k ohms
||Balanced/Unbalanced: 5Hz - 120kHz (+/- 3dB)
||PHONO MC: 78dB (0.5mV input), MM: 89dB (5mV input), Balanced: 98dB (500mV input), Unbalanced: 99dB (500mV input)
|Number of Channels
||Large Capacity Toroidal w/Shielded Case
|Current Feedback Amplifier
||Current Feedback Amplifier Stage
||Bass (50Hz): +/- 8dB, Treble (20kHz): +/- 8dB
||Aluminum Top Marantz System Remote Controller
||AC 120V 60Hz
|Dimensions W x H x D (Inchs)
||17-5/16" x 5" x 17"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.