Next-generation desktop smartphone with a 5MP camera and a 7" HD color touchscreen.
This unlocked model is ideal for configurations where users only share numbers with groups. We recommend the Phone Touch Max for configurations where each user is directly assigned a unique, personal UniFi Talk phone number.
- Call functions: conference, warm/cold transfer, mute, hold, forward, call waiting, voicemail, internal video calls
- Handset, hands-free speakerphone mode, and Bluetooth headset support
- UniFi Protect support with on-screen camera streaming and Multi-View grid
- Remote door unlocking with UniFi Identity
- Powered by PoE+ and connects to a UniFi OS Console via Ethernet or WiFi
- A Dream Machine Special Edition , Dream Machine Pro , Dream Router , or Cloud Key Plus is required to run UniFi Talk .
- Currently, UniFi Talk is only available in the US and Canada, but we are working on bringing the service to other territories and countries.
||255 x 135 x 183 mm (10 x 5.3 x 7.2")
||1.52 kg (3.35 lb)
||Plastic, aluminum (base)
||178 mm (7") diagonal
||1280 x 800 HD (16:10)
||2592 x 1944
|Handset dynamic receiver
SPL 116 dB @1KHz, 30mW, 0m
||Omnidirectional electret microphone
SNR 70 dB
Sensitivity -38 3 dB
||Standalone Hi-Fi audio codec IC
Smart speaker amplifier
||4 ohm/PNOM 3W, Pmax 5W
SPL 79dB @1W, 0.5m
||Dual omnidirectional MEMS microphones
SNR 64 dB
Sensitivity -26 dBFS
||Octa-core ARM® Cortex®-A53 at 1.8 GHz
||Storage: 32 GB
RAM: 2 GB
||Type-C port (charging only)
||(2) RJ45, 10/100/1000 MbE
WiFi 2.4G b/g/n, 20/40 Mhz
WiFi 5G a/n/ac, 20/40/80 MHz, Slave DFS
||3.5 mm (0.14") Audio jack
||0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
||10 - 90% noncondensing
||FCC, IC, CE
||Power status: white glowing
|Audio DSP algorithm
||Active echo cancellation, noise suppression, blind source separation
|Number of supported phone lines
|UniFi OS application
|Minimum software requirements
||Web browser (Chrome™ recommended)
Home Automation Accessories
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.