8-Channel Network Amplifier
The Lexicon® DD-8+ Network Amplifier delivers power and flexibility with IP controlled matrix routing, multi-channel DSP and amplification. The DD8+ offers a pallete sound shaping controls and system configuration tools plus eight channels of 125W packed into a single space.
The Lexicon® DD-8+ is an advanced multi-channel amplifier with network controlled matrix routing and multi-channel digital signal processing (DSP) that provides sound-shaping controls and system configuration tools. The DD-8+ features award-winning DriveCore™ amplifier technology, eight powered channels of 125 Watts each, and a chassis of only one rack space height. Featuring ten analog and four stereo digital audio inputs, a high-resolution DAC, plus the ability to configure and control the amplifier from major web browsers.
- Multi-patented DriveCore™ amplifier technology
- 8 X 125W into 8-ohms, all channels driven
- Matrix routing - assigns any and all input sources to any or all outputs
- 10 analog (5 stereo) and 4 stereo digital inputs
- 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution audiophile DAC
- Built-in digital signal processor (DSP) accessible via Ethernet-connected computer
- Independent channel output level, bass, treble, variable HP and LP filters
- Output limiter and time delay control
- Signal Sensing channel inputs & 5- 15V Trigger Control
- High-efficiency, quiet convection-cooled design
- Compatible with IP control/automation systems by Crestron, AMX, Control 4 and more
- Ten-band parametric equalizer with pink noise generator
- HARMAN GreenEdge™ energy compliance
- Front panel standby power switch with indicator LED
- Front panel channel status indicator LED's
- Short-circuit and thermal protection circuitry
- Feedback and protection circuits
- Lightweight 1U chassis (rack ears included)
- Optional shelf mounting (feet included)
|Communication and Control
||IP control through web browser and 3rd party IP control systems
||125W RMS per channel into 8 ohms from 20Hz - 20kHz
||20Hz - 20kHz +0dB/-1.5dB
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
||Less than 0.05% at full rated power 20Hz - 20kHz
||< -105dB below rated full power A-weighted
||< -70dB @ 1kHz
||1.12 volts for 125W out into 8 ohms
||100K ohms typical
||5V minimum - 15V maximum DC
|Dimensions (H X W X D)
||2.1" (w/ feet) / 1.7" (w/out feet) x 17.3" x 14.9", 5.4 cm (w/ feet) / 4.5cm (w/out feet) x 43.8 cm x 37.8 cm
||9.2 lbs (4.2 kg)
||100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.