The Cync Indoor Camera delivers added privacy and peace of mind. Homeowners can check on loved ones from anywhere, at anytime. Alerts can be sent based on activity, plus recordings can be viewed later and even stored locally. The privacy shutter disables the microphone and camera for extra privacy when needed. Specs
- Technology: Digital
- Image Encryption: Yes
- Audio Speaker: Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Color: White/Black
- Motion Sensor: Yes
- Smart Compatible: Yes
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Total Cameras Supported: 32
- Viewing Modes:Manual and simultaneous
- Audio Detection:Yes
- Image Type: Color
- Image Zoom: Yes
- Night Vision Capable:Yes
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi
- Voice Controlled: Yes
- Two-way Communication: Yes
- Audio Microphone: Yes
- - Privacy Shutter for Peace of Mind - The built-in privacy shutter disables the microphone and camera for added privacy when needed
- - Multiple Storage Options - All content can be stored in the Cloud using two-factor authentication or locally on a built-in SD drive (SD card sold separately)
- - Keep an Eye on What's Important - With night vision, HD 1080p resolution, and two-way audio, clients can check on kids or pets while away from home
- - Voice Control Options - support for popular voice services
- - Plugged in and Always Ready - This camera is plugged in for continuous power to deliver instant mobile alerts
- - Advanced Motion and Sound Detection - Notifications with advanced motion and sound detection help to focus on the alerts that matter most
- - Easy DIY Installation- Mount on walls or place on shelves for simple, DIY setup
- - 1 camera per package, 2 packages per case
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.